BABY PHANT. respects the privacy of visitors to the website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. In order to be completely transparent to our customers, BABY-PHANT. has therefore formulated and implemented a directive concerning those processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise the consumer's rights as well as possible.
Article 1 Legal Notices
Article 2 Access to the website
- Access to and use of the Website is strictly personal. BABY-PHANT will not use the data and information provided thereon for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 Use of our services
- When processing personal data, BABY-PHANT. Meet the requirements of data protection legislation. In concrete terms, this means:
- BABY-PHANT. clearly indicates the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
- Baby-PHANT. keeps the collection of personal data limited to data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- BABY-PHANT. asks for explicit permission to process personal data in cases where special permission is required;
- BABY-PHANT. takes appropriate security measures at all times to protect personal data;
- BABY PHANT. makes it possible to make the personal data available at any time for inspection, correction or deletion.
- Below you will find an overview of the personal data processed by BABY-PHANT:
- e-mail address;
- Name and address Details;
- Telephone number;
- Other personal data that has been actively provided, e.B. by creating a profile on our website or in correspondence and by telephone.
- BABY-PHANT. processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of payment;
- Sending and delivering the order;
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure;
- Services by e-mail or telephone, e.B. to inform about changes in the order.
Article 4 Responsibilities
- BABY PHANT. is in no way responsible for any failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the operation of the website due to which the website is inaccessible due to any of these examples. The way in which the consumer seeks to connect to the website is the consumer's own responsibility. The consumer must take all appropriate measures to protect his devices and data from, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet.
- Our website does not intend to collect data about underage website visitors. According to the law, a minor is a person who is under the age of 18, is not married or has entered into a registered partnership and has not been declared of legal age. A minor has legal capacity if he has received the permission of his or her legal representative.
- The consent of the legal representative can only be given for a specific legal act or purpose. Without this permission, a minor cannot make an agreement. If it subsequently turns out that no permission has been granted to conclude the contract, the legal representative can cancel the contract in writing.
- BABY PHANT. advises parents to participate in their children's online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that personal data about a minor has been collected without permission, please contact us at [email protected], then BABY-PHANT. will delete this information.
Article 5 Automated decision-making
- BABY-PHANT. does not make decisions based on automated processing of matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems without the involvement of a BABY-PHANT employee .
Article 6 Data retention period
- BABY PHANT. does not store the personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected. A specific retention period for personal data on the basis of the GDPR does not take place.
Article 7 Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- BABY-PHANT only makes it available to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our contract as a consumer or for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Article 8 Viewing, modifying or deleting data
- In accordance with Article 13 (2) (GDPR.b), the consumer has the right to inspect the rectification or exchange of personal data or the restriction of the processing in question, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- The consumer may send a request for access, rectification, erasure, data transfer of personal data or request for withdrawal of consent or opposition to the processing of personal data after [email protected] BABY-PHANT responds to the request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
- To ensure that the request for access has been made by the consumer, BABY-PHANT requires. ask the consumer to send a copy of the proof of identity with the request. In this copy, take a passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservice number (BSN) black.
Article 9 How we protect personal data
- BABY-PHANT. takes the protection of consumer data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
- If the consumer believes that the data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or through [email protected]
Article 10 Cookies
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
- The rules for the setting of cookies are laid down in the Telecommunications Act (Article 11.7a). This law states that cookies may only be placed if:
- The website visitor is clearly informed about the setting of cookies.
- The website visitor has expressly given permission to set cookies.
- The cookies used by BABY-PHANT are necessary for the technical operation of the website for the user-friendliness of the consumer. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, the preferred settings.
- Through the cookie statement on our website, the consumer can change or revoke the consent at any time.
Article 11 Complaints
- In addition to the information on our website, BABY-PHANT may also keep the consumer informed via email, social media, push notifications, telephone and / or other means of communication.
- The above only happens if the consumer has given express permission for this, this permission can be revoked at any time.
Article 12 Images and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the image material belonging to the products offered on the website.